AYO WHADDUP

Mato planet's alien here 8D People call me Tangyii,15,B.A.P is one of my inspiration B)


Entry Me My links Aliens Follow+



Instagram



Credit

Layout by . Thanks

So i've went to visit my uncle today since there's something serious going on B( well something embarassing to say lol so yeah.Well it was in some sort of creepy places which i've never been before,i swear its really sad to see all those old folks having those sad expression and walking around seriously,i don't want to see that.Probably they're just hoping their relatives to visit them,but they didn't turn up.We are not that bad dude,we visited him and yeah,i haven't seen him in such a long time,he aged.He almost made me teared up by saying "you're the one that still visits me out of all the people(my cousins).." SERIOUSLY DON'T SAY THIS KIND OF SAD STUFF TO ME MAN,I COULDN'T HANDLE IT.This post is kind of depressing or something lol WELL OK LETS LIGHTEN IT UP DUDES.So yeah we left that place and went to novena and grab something to eat,we walked for like half an hour just to find that food stall LOL my leg almost fly out B( I had my japanese food which is like a nice.And we went to nex after that,as usual my mom and aunt forever the one that loves going to the arcade URGH.My ass hurt sitting there for hours man.And the connection there really cannot make it lol,watching youtube half way and there goes a pause and a derp face stuck there.Okaycan then my mom went to eat and stuff.HEY WAIT,I FORGOT SOMETHING LOL,i remember there was a taiwan singer having autograph session at novena but i don't really know him though lol just saw his face before thats it.If its kpop then i will be like ASJHDJKAHSD yeah you know.Okay back to my nex's story lol,i bought my milktea and went to wait for bus 8D My mom went to the toilet and just nice ,the bus came B( WTS RIGHT LOL.And we have to wait for about half an hour for the next bus ohgod.So yeah that's it for today,nothing much happened,and the post is like a boring since my eyes is half closed right now lol and i've said before,i post nonsense.






/ Newer post