AYO WHADDUP

Mato planet's alien here 8D People call me Tangyii,15,B.A.P is one of my inspiration B)


Entry Me My links Aliens Follow+



Instagram



Credit

Layout by . Thanks

Didn't go anywhere during the weekends,boohooo homeworks everywhere :l guess what, i haven't even do finnish up till now LOL. Crap. Okay wtv B) School tomorrow again, urgh holiday mood stil, yes i'm still feeling this way, i'm flipping everything sdjfkfdf. So i'm still considering whether to buy the B.a.p recording take 2 LOL, just man seriously that zelo in all pink tempting me so badly, WHY TWIN JUST GO AWAY AND URGH STAB YOURSELF WITH BANANAS WILL U?! B( I'm so nice to my twin bahaha. No but the pictures are just oh demmm. And since i already have the Take1 if i didn't buy the second one it feels kind of empty somehow idek what the hell i'm talking tbh lol. And jello dyed his hurr back to blonde BAAHAHAHA NOW U LOOK LIKE DURIAN MEAT.Oh wait so you're "inside" youngjae. OH I GET THAT I KNEW IT. OK WHUT THAT SOUND RIGHT MUCH. BUT YOUR PINK HURR IS GONE MOTHER OF POOP. Forget it, himchan and jongup just dye blonde and let me have the warrior era feeeeels B) and this post is like so kpop,ok stop i will suffocate B(

just a selca B)


end off with my so called ugly twin ಠ_ಠ

/ Newer post