AYO WHADDUP

Mato planet's alien here 8D People call me Tangyii,15,B.A.P is one of my inspiration B)


Entry Me My links Aliens Follow+



Instagram



Credit

Layout by . Thanks
Landed back on mato planet again 8D


Haven't been blogging, cause seriously i have nothing to write about lol class tests are here already, and guess what, there's geography and social studies tests today and i didn't even know LOL, didn't studied at all anyway so wtv. And HOLYCRAP 45 MORE MINUTES TILL B.A.P'S NEW MV IS RELEASED OK HOLYCRABBBBBBBBBBBB. AND NO TOO MUCH FACECRAMPING POSE IN THE TEASER VIDEO LOLOL. Looking forward to it B) just gonna wait till it comes out and flip everything at my sight and slap them with anything i saw ok i can't anymore.Ignore my so called insulting love for them B( cca tomorrow againn. Secret garden is awesome anyway, jyeah. Will blog again "soon".

/ Newer post