AYO WHADDUP

Mato planet's alien here 8D People call me Tangyii,15,B.A.P is one of my inspiration B)


Entry Me My links Aliens Follow+



Instagram



Credit

Layout by . Thanks


Didn't blog in awhile again B( due to exams and stuff,and i'm obviously dead for the results LOL ok seriously. Let's drop that topic 8( Service learning tomorrow ohgod NO. I'm so lazy i swear it's like weekends bro. Other classes are school days,this is unacceptable. And my eyes hurt like crab i mean crap now B( AJHDJHASDALSJD. BUT ANYWAY LOL THE AUDIO WHICH ZELO SPEAK CANTONESE ARE SO AMUSING LOLOL. THE TUNE ARE PRETTY MUCH SIMILAR BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I LAUGH LOLOL.What if you actually rap in cantonese B( that sounds odd. But yongguk's english are like UHM JYEAH. I CAN'T.SO AMUSING U GUYS LOL AND I REALLY HAVEE NOTHING TO BLOG SO- OKCAN :D

/ Newer post