AYO WHADDUP

Mato planet's alien here 8D People call me Tangyii,15,B.A.P is one of my inspiration B)


Entry Me My links Aliens Follow+



Instagram



Credit

Layout by . Thanks

Back to blogging :D Been mia for a long time so yes i'm back bro lol EOY is over and got back the results,well as expected it was so-so. Not up to the standard i wanted but ohwelly shall work harder next time. AND GDI B.A.P'S CONCEPT,ITS A BIG JUMP IN THE TOPIC BUT NO DEM WAS GIVEN RN LOL. I mean zelo's part what on earth bro. And they wore pink for their comeback stage, it might not be a big deal but its my favorite colour so jyeah 8D Had been praising them lately so i shall change back to my normal routine. Alright, so since i've been away for a long time, idk what to blog anyways lol, so let me blog about my trip to Lee Hyun Woo's meet and greet event in singapore? So yes i saw him in real life and its kinda unbelievable since i rarely go to such events.It wasn't that near but at least i saw his smile and asjkdasdjksajd yeah. I'm not into him but i don't know why, i'm happy to be able to see him lol odd though. So NU'EST came today, was hoping that i could go but ohwelly never mind. BUT I'M SAVING LIKE WOW FOR B.A.P'S FANMEET OR WHATEVER IN SG OK, hope its not a rumour though, but i'm all here wishing they would come but i don't LOL. Kpop groups always come to singapore whenever i'm broke okay, this is unacceptable. Yeah i just want to smash everything at their faces and say hajima.