AYO WHADDUP

Mato planet's alien here 8D People call me Tangyii,15,B.A.P is one of my inspiration B)


Entry Me My links Aliens Follow+



Instagram



Credit

Layout by . Thanks

4 more days to school,how amusing is that B( I haven't even done a single shet of homework LOL To be honest i don't even know what homework i have wow fantastic baby.So i've been playing blackshot again lately and i don't know why i've become a sniper lol,omg.And i swear my body clock is screwed,i've been sleeping at two or three in the morning lol.This post is really nonsense so don't read it if u want 8D. And BANGYONGNAM YOU OYSTER HEAD,STOP LOOKING LIKE AN OYSTER TO ME OK AND YOUR NAME SOUNDS LIKE BANGYOURMOM TO ME JUST SAYING LOL AND I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU THAT TBH B( And your dimples wts yongguk where's yours?Did you drop it while you're in the toilet and flush it without noticing it?And nonsense post is nonsense LOL.Nothing to blog seriously so below will be what happen when school reopens B(

/le teacher didn't mention about holiday homework

random student: "ARE WE SUPPOSE TO HAND IN THE ASSIGNMENT?"

Me on the outside:

Me on the inside:
I'LL CUT U,SON OF A PIECE OF SHI..PAPER B(

/ Newer post